Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner
0

Free Money: ING $25 Account Bonus links (Updated)

One of the easiest ways to generate passive income is through interest: When you open a savings account, your money is earning money for you. An online savings account is a great place to keep an emergency fund that will earn you interest, and I have had nothing but great experiences with ING Direct.

ING Direct lion logo free money 25 dollar orange savings bonus


ING Direct Electric Orange Savings Account has been a real help for me in keeping some extra money for emergencies. It sits there earning interest, ready for me to withdraw it if I need it. ING Orange Savings current has 1.4% yearly interest (may not be current; check the ING site for current rate!). If you open an Orange Savings Account through my referral link and deposit at least $250, you'll get a $25 bonus from ING! That's right, $25 free money for doing something that you should do anyway :)

These links are good for 30 days, and I will update them periodically. If you get an error message from a link, that means it has already been used. If all the links have been used, email me and I will send you a link. I also have links for the Electric Orange checking account, $25 bonus, email me if interested.
Last updated: October 6, 2009

ING Orange Savings $25 bonus link #1
ING Orange Savings $25 bonus link #2


Happy earning!

~Joy

Related Posts by Categories



Comment :

There is 0 comments on “Free Money: ING $25 Account Bonus links (Updated)”

Post a Comment

Useful comments are appreciated. Spam comments will be deleted.